Self-medication is now a myth. With the limited practitioners for specific private medical attention, this case is inevitable. The available knowledge on medical issues is widely available. Cases whereby medical personnel’s can delegate aspects of their job to individuals at a fee is common. The number of quarantine cases and home medical treatment in 2021 warrants the propagation of nursing a patient at home.
- Your Guide to Health – Chapter 5: Foods that Build the Body
- Your Guide to Health – Chapter 6: Protein Foods for Health
- Your Guide to Health – Chapter 7: Minerals your Body Needs
- Your Guide to Health – Chapter 8: Vitamins to Keep you Healthy
- Your Guide to Health – Chapter 9: Controlling Your Weight
The information provided in this series ‘Your Guide to Health’ are based, in part, on the book “Your Guide to Health” written by Dr. Clifford Russell Anderson. The following is meant as public enlightenment rather than as an alternative to engaging the services of a qualified medical professional. ‘Your Guide to Health’ is available on Amazon.
Having an understanding of the general principles nursing increases self-esteem. The in-house trained person for medical issues helps to douse all confusion in the moments of an emergency. Your Guide to Health in Chapter 10 (Nursing A Patient At Home) gives details on preparation of the home for a patient. The chapter focuses on:
- Preparing a place for the patient
- Bathing the patient
- Homemade equipment
- Taking basic medical indicators
The video below gives some professional advice on planning for nursing activities.